19 Sept 2012

5 Excellent Birthday Wishes for Brother

1) One day the Sun may lost all his grandeur and shine but my love and respect for you, oh dear brother will remain constant for ever, happy birthday to you!

2) Hey Bro, I know you are so happy today, it's your birthday today. I want to tell you today that you were my best companion at the time of childhood. Enjoy the day.

3) Do you know I have not a best friend? who have a brother like you never needs a best friend. Wish a great birthday for you!

4) You were my hero in childhood, I wanted to be like you. Enjoy a grand birthday!

5) The moments which I shared with you, the time which I passed with you, the games which I played with you, all are very valuable to me. I wish a very happy and joyous birthday for you!

happy birthday brother

1 comment: